LAVA ART AS protects your personal integrity. The trust of our visitors and customers is our most valued asset and LAVA ART AS is, therefore, adding this Privacy Protection Policy, which has been prepared in accordance with requirements of the Personal Data Act, as a basis for its enterprise. The Privacy Protection Policy explains how LAVA ART AS collects and uses your personal information. The policy also describes your rights with LAVA ART AS and how you can make use of those rights. If you have questions about this Privacy Protection Policy or about the treatment of your personal information, you may contact LAVA ART AS. It is important that you make yourself familiar with the Privacy Protection Policy and understand it and how you can influence the use of your personal information.
This Privacy Protection Policy applies to all information that is collected through the website belonging to LAVA ART AS: (Lavaart.com). In addition to this policy, terms and conditions also apply when making purchases at Lavaart.com.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
LAVA ART AS Reg. No. 917148996 (LAVA ART AS) with the address C/o Aktuelt Regnskap AS, Baseveien 15, 6531 Averøy, is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
What personal information does LAVA ART AS process?
Personal Information that you provide to LAVA ART AS: You may provide LAVA ART AS information about yourself in several ways, such as purchases in any of our stores, visiting or purchasing at Lavaart.com or from inquiries made through LAVA ART AS Customer Service.
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, gender, billing and shipping addresses, email address, mobile phone number,
- account and payment information (but not card numbers and CVC codes) and invoicing information, etc.
The personal information that LAVA ART AS collects about you: When you use LAVA ART AS services such as by purchasing in one of LAVA ART AS shops, by purchasing or visiting online at Lavaart.com or when you contact LAVA ART AS customer service.
Name, date of birth, billing and shipping addresses, email address, mobile phone number, etc;
- Information about goods and/or services that you have shown interest in on the website Lavaart.com through searching and clicking;
- Information if an email from LAVA ART AS is opened and things you click on in the email message;
- Your orders and your purchase history as a customer, member or visitor;
- Conversations, email, Chat Features or contact via social media to LAVA ART AS Customer Service;
- Information about your use of LAVA ART AS services, such as page response time, download errors, how to open and leave the service;
- Results from customer satisfaction or market research questionnaires;
- Device information such as IP address, language settings, device geographic information, and browser settings
Personal information that LAVA ART AS collects from third parties: In some cases, LAVA ART AS uses information received from other sources, such as updates on address information from a remote address provider. Furthermore, advertising networks, measurement tools, or third parties who help us (or them) understand user behavior and preferences. For example, an advertiser can provide LAVA ART AS with information about what happened after a click on an advertisement, so that LAVA ART AS will be able to measure the effectiveness of such advertisements and make them more relevant to you as a customer.
The purpose and legal basis for the processing of sensitive personal information
LAVA ART AS processes personal information about you in order to complete the agreement with you or to perform the tasks according to your wishes before entering into an agreement:
- To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information;
- To manage your order and your customer relationship, e.g. to provide you with information, products and services from LAVA ART AS;
- To be able to send the general offers and direct marketing in accordance with the member terms in LAVA ART AS Club;
- In order to provide you with a personalized and appropriate experience, attractive offers and communications that are relevant to you in accordance with the member terms in LAVA ART AS Club;
- Conduct analysis on information in order to improve LAVA ART AS
LAVA ART AS processes personal information about you in compliance with the following legal obligations:
- To comply with relevant legislation and fulfill legal obligations (e.g., requirements in the Bookkeeping Act, product liability, consumer protection laws and requirements for the protection of personal data in IT systems);
- To prevent abuse such as fraud and identity theft.
LAVA ART AS handles personal information about you based on an interest assessment for the following purposes:
- In order to submit offers and perform direct marketing, in general as well as personalized;
- For customer and market analysis, as well as being able to improve and enhance our services to you;
- Provide you with customer service and assistance that you need in relation to our services;
- In order to manage and enable partition in any competitions and events;
- To be able to evaluate, develop and improve the company’s services, products, and a system for the customer group in general; as well as
- To prevent abuse of the service, prevent illegal logins, as well as preventing and reporting crimes against the company.
LAVA ART AS or a third-party’s legitimate interest in processing personal information about you with support in an interest trade-off is to be able to offer you a better customer experience and provide you a service in various forms such as customized offers and communication. In addition, LAVA ART AS shall be able to analyze how the services are used in order to make improvements for you as a customer. Furthermore, security is a legitimate interest for LAVA ART AS.
LAVA ART AS also processes your personal information for the sake of securing your identity and updating the membership register with your mailing address. Use of personal information for secure identity is the only guarantee for ensuring that valuables such as bonus checks do not end up in the wrong hands and are used by the right person.
If you do not disclose personal information to LAVA ART AS, we do not have opportunities to implement our agreement with you or fulfill ANY obligations LAVA ART AS has toward you.
Who can gain access to your personal information?
LAVA ART AS may disclose or share your personal information with selected third parties as follows. We take reasonable technical, organizational and legal safety precautions in accordance with data protection legislation to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe manner when your personal information is transferred or shared with third parties.
System Operators for a CRM System and task management.To handle LAVA ART AS and personal information needed to manage the customer relationship and reach out with offers to LAVA ART AS Customers.
Suppliers of address Information, and printing and distribution. LAVA ART AS uses external suppliers for automatic handling and updating of your address information. Suppliers who are used are commercial printing and distribution.
Affiliates who handle payments. In order to handle the payments that are received by LAVA ART AS customers, suppliers are used to ensure that payments are fast and secure.
By disposal.LAVA ART AS may share your information with third parties:
- In cases where LAVA ART AS sells or acquires businesses or services, LAVA ART AS may disclose your personal information to a prospective seller or buyer of such business or access.
- If LAVA ART AS or a substantial portion of LAVA ART AS business is acquired by a third party, your personal information can come to be shared.
What LAVA ART AS is not going to do with your personal information: LAVA ART AS will not sell your personal information to a third party without your approval.
How does LAVA ART AS process your personal information?
LAVA ART AS and its suppliers and partners will, as a rule, process your personal data within the EU/EEA area. Your personal information will not be processed outside the EU/EEA area unless a decision is taken by the European Commission stating that the third-party countries concerned meet an adequate protection level or have placed adequate security measure to ensure that your rights are protected.
How long does LAVA ART AS process your personal information?
LAVA ART AS processes your personal information as long as it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations to you and as long as required by a statutory storage period. If LAVA ART AS processes your data for purposes other than our contractual obligations (e.g. By fulfilling the requirements stated in the accounting or consumer protection legislation), it is done so only if it is necessary for the respective purpose. In those cases where LAVA ART AS processes your personal information in the capacity of an interest trade-off, you have the right to express objections to this processing.
In accordance with applicable law, LAVA ART AS has the right to save your contact information for direct marketing purposes for a period of time after your purchase or after the agreement between us is expired. The agreement period depends on what is covered by the agreement. LAVA ART AS can, therefore, store your contact information in order to send you direct marketing offers in the current period in accordance with the applicable privacy laws, marketing law and practice.
If/in case you have given consent to receive direct marketing, LAVA ART AS will process personal information that is registered for direct marketing until you cancel or indicate to LAVA ART AS that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing. You can do this by contacting customer service at [email protected]
We may hold your personal information longer than is specified above to the extent that LAVA ART AS has the duty to do so according to laws, regulations or government decisions.
How does LAVA ART AS protect your personal information?
LAVA ART AS takes those technical and organizational security measures, which are required under the law, to ensure that your personal information is not being manipulated, lost or destroyed, or that any unauthorized person has access to them. Our safety practices are changing in line with the development and improvement of the technology.
According to current privacy laws, you have the right to have access to the information about you that LAVA ART AS is processing. An example of such information is which categories of and what specific personal information LAVA ART AS is processing, and for what purpose LAVA ART AS will use these personal data. You also have the right to require correction of incorrect personal information.
You have the right to request deletion or limitations on your personal information, as well as to come with objections to LAVA ART AS about the treatment of your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute: examples of exceptions to the right to delete occur in cases where personal information is required for compliance with objectives, or if there is a legal obligation that LAVA ART AS must take care of this personal information. In order for LAVA ART AS to continue with the processing of information after an objection, LAVA ART AS must document that their legitimate interests outweigh your interest in not having the information processed.
In addition, you may, in certain cases, have the right to obtain the personal information that you have given to LAVA ART AS in a structured, universally used and machine-readable format. You would also have the right to transfer these to another controller of processing.
You also have the right at any time to bring objections to the processing of your personal information in any general and personally customized direct marketing and customer analysis.
All communication and all measures that LAVA ART AS undertakes pertaining to your rights shall be completed free of charge. In obviously unjustified or unreasonable claims, LAVA ART AS reserves the right to either demand a reasonable fee covering the administrative costs of providing the information or of taking the necessary measures or for not meeting the requirement. Contact details for LAVA ART AS are given in the last paragraph of the Privacy Protection Policy.
If you have objections regarding LAVA ART AS’s treatment of your personal information, you have the right to complain to the Data Inspectorate or other appropriate regulatory authority that oversees the company’s handling of personal information.
What are cookies/digital tracking techniques?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device. LAVA ART AS uses various kinds of cookies:
- Session cookies are random cookies that will expire when you shut down your web browser or device.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you remove them, or they expire.
- First-party cookies are determined by the webpage you visit.
- Third-party cookies are determined by a third-party website. At LAVA ART AS we use these in the first place for analyses (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Similar tracking techniques are techniques that store the information on your web browser or in your device in a similar way as cookies.
Use of Google Analytics
As part of our marketing, LAVA ART AS analyzes information related to your use of Lavaart.com and your activity on LAVA ART AS pages in social media. For example, using Google Analytics, we will be able to analyze your behavior with the purpose of creating more relevant advertisements and offers for you as well as the development of LAVA ART AS products and services. Furthermore, Google Analytics is used to evaluate the use of Lavaart.com for services in relation to website activity and internet usage.
Your web browser or device gives you the possibility to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about changing your settings for cookies. Examples of what you can change are blocking all cookies, accepting only first-hand cookies or deleting cookies when you shut down your web browser. Please note that certain services may not work if you block or remove cookies.
Changes to the Privacy Protection Policy regulations
LAVA ART AS reserves the right to amend the Privacy Protection Policy regulations. Changes to the terms of the regulations will be announced on Lava Art AS.se one month before the changes come into effect. The current terms and conditions are always available at lavaart.com/privacy-policy/.
LAVA ART AS contact information
If you have questions regarding LAVA ART AS’s handling of your personal information or if you wish to exercise any of the rights you have in connection with LAVA ART AS’s handling of personal information, please contact LAVA ART AS at the address listed below. If you do not want mailings or communications, you as a customer at any time can unregister by contacting customer service. You may also opt out by using the same communication method that LAVA ART AS has used in communicating with you.
LAVA ART AS
C/o Aktuelt Regnskap AS